In this episode, which might just be our nerdiest one yet, we are joined by Sam Feller, aka The Awkward Engineer. First and foremost he would like everyone to know that he is the awkward one, the engineering is top notch.
Sam is a long time Worthington/CircuitHub customer, product manager at Tulip, former engineer at Amazon, and founder of the Awkward Engineer where he works on quirky hardware project and now does consulting!
It was a pleasure to have Sam on the show. Some of the topics we touch on include:
- Why having common stock parts set up on reels is not actually the simplest idea to execute.
- Interesting sourcing stories.
- Soldering techniques for building prototypes
- The importance of having structured processes in place for your hardware of software development team .
- Sam's vickrey auction for his Voltmeter Clocks
If you want to get in touch with Sam you can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org