We're building a future where hardware companies can design and iterate as fast as software companies
CircuitHub is on a mission to fix rapid electronics prototyping. We are the first automated electronics factory built around a modern tech stack. We help hardware companies producing self driving cars, satellites, 3D printers, robotics, & more to rapidly prototype electronics and get to market faster.
We've raised $3.5M from top investors that include Y Combinator , Google Ventures, & more. With business growing fast we are looking to fill roles in Massachusetts, USA and London, UK .
Join us to solve real world problems while shaping the future of automated manufacturing.
Electronics CAD Engineer / PCB Designer (LONDON or massachusetts)
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced electronics CAD/CAM/Manufacturing Engineer to join a high growth startup.
What you’ll do:
- Program pick and place machines.
- Program solder jet printing machines.
- Discuss requirements with customers.
- Work with our software engineering team to specify software requirements.
- Design PCB's for internal use and example projects.
What you’ll need:
- 1+ Year experience with PCB Design.
- Altium / Eagle experience a bonus.
- CID qualification would be a bonus.
- Partial work from home is possible, but you will need the ability to spend at least 3 days a week working from London or Massachuetts.